Thank you for purchasing a theme from Hearten Made! I am so grateful for your support!
I am here to help you and answer any questions you have pertaining to any Hearten Made theme setup & installation to match the demo. If you’re having an issue getting a feature to work and look like the demo, I’m here to help you!
General WordPress-related questions, 3rd party plugins that were not recommended for the theme, and any further customizations (such as custom fonts, custom css changes, structural changes, etc) to themes are not covered under my provided support. If you would like to discuss customizations to your theme, please feel free to email me for a quote!
Plugins that I recommend for each theme are also not completely supported by me. This is because I do not create the plugins- the themes are simply styled to match them. If it’s a design-related issue, I can assist. But if it’s an issue with the plugin’s functionality, feel free to ask me for help, but know that my support can be somewhat limited and I might need to refer you to that particular plugin’s support team.
If you have purchased a theme for a client and your client needs help, you are responsible for providing support to your client.
See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Before submitting a Support ticket:
- Check out the Support Docs first, to see if your question has already been answered. Use the search bar on the Support Docs site to search for terms or phrases of what you need help with/are looking for.
- Rule out plugin conflicts – I can’t stress enough that ruling out a plugin conflict should be your first step in troubleshooting any issue. The #1 reason that you will see errors on your site or a feature that doesn’t work, is due to plugin conflicts!
- Clear your cache if you’re not seeing changes appear on your site. Click here to learn how.
- Update WordPress, Plugins, and Themes if you haven’t already. An older version of something could be causing the issue.
- Try Googling – do this if your question is not theme-specific. It could be a common WordPress, Genesis, or Kadence question or issue that has been answered already somewhere.
“Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet” error
You need to unzip the file you downloaded with UNZIP in the name first (e.g. UNZIP-honeydew.zip). Inside you will find your theme files. Please visit the support docs for your theme instructions on how to install and import demo content. Thank you!